Entry Level-Sales NOW HIRING
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Do you want to be appreciated for your effort and abilities? Are
you looking for a company where success matters more than hours
worked? Are you ready to work in one of the best insurance
companies? This Entry Level Sales Associate role at Mutual of Omaha
may be right up your alley.
Being a part of our Mutual of Omaha Advisors team, you can expect
to make a difference in the lives of others and your career. We
believe in hiring and promoting hard-working, talented
professionals. So if you're a go-getter with an entrepreneurial
mindset and have a passion for helping others, we'd love to get to
At Mutual of Omaha, we're not afraid to step outside the box and
release the potential for ultimate success. We are a Fortune 500
company allows you to carve your professional path in many
- - - - - - - You are passionate to be the best and foster the same
motivation in your teammates.
- - - - - - - Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your
network and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else,
this is a people business.
- - - - - - - Entrepreneurial skills. You possess business savvy
and have the solid determination to run your own business.
- - - - - - - Your tenacity and determined mindset help you keep
your eye on the prize.
- - - - - - - Advocating for clients. To you, your clients are
everything. You are passionate about serving them as a dedicated
Duties and responsibilities
- - - - - - - Gives a brief introduction about the available
services and provides information about the services and products
provided by the company.
- - - - - - - Provides information about any discounts that are
available as well as any price breaks given to customers that have
already had a previous policy issued.
- - - - - - - Assists in completing applications as needed.
- - - - - - - Strong cross-selling skills, eager to learn and grow
- - - - - - - Consistent support. Whether it's through teaming up
with a senior advisor or providing you with tools to track your
goals, results, and business practices, Mutual of Omaha is
committed to your success.
- - - - - - - A complete line of insurance and financial services
products. These include Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care
insurance, and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our
broker dealer offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans, and
other variable products, Securities and Advisory services offered
through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services Inc. Member
- - - - - - - Strong company ratings. Insurance-rating and
information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's And Moody's all
agree we are one of the best.
- - - - - - - Solid consumer brand awareness. Mutual of Omaha's
Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like PGA, LPGA, and
Nationwide tours help our company stay a household name.
- - - - - - - A group of driven, hardworking individuals. Mutual of
Omaha's commitment to workplace diversity and inclusion has created
an organization of professionals dedicated to their clients and
their communities. Last year, 537 employees contributed more than
2,200 volunteer hours to 18 organizations. We're proud.
Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha Insurance
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Cedar Hill , Entry Level-Sales NOW HIRING, Sales , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!