Apps Support Sr Analyst
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Apps Support Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms
of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the
- The Application Support Senior Analyst provides technical and
business support for users of Citi Applcations. This includes
providing quick resolutions to app issues, driving stability,
efficiency and effectiveness improvements to help us and the
- Maintains application systems that have completed the
development stage and are running in the daily operations of the
- Manages, maintains and supports applications and their
operating environments, focusing on stability, quality and
functionality against service level expectations.
- Start of day checks, continuous monitoring, and regional
- Perform same day risk reconciliations
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Identifies ways to maximize the potential of the applications
- Assess risk and impact of production issues and escalate to
business and technology management in a timely manner.
- Ensures that storage and archiving procedures are in place and
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for complex
application enhancements and problem resolution
- Reviews and develops application contingency planning to ensure
availability to users.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support
areas to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing
and deployment into production.
- Engages in post implementation analysis to ensure successful
system design and functionality.
- Considers implications of the application of technology to the
current environment. Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security
issues; communicates impact.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define
operating standards and processes.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal
technology groups and vendors.
- Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology
and business teams, while adhering to Service Level
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual
information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work
provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related
- Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy
skills to exchange complex information.
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items,
covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 5-8 years experience in an Application Support role.
- Experience installing, configuring or supporting business
- Experience with some programming languages and
willingness/ability to learn.
- Advanced execution capabilities and ability to adjust quickly
to changes and re-prioritization
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability
to explain technical issues in simple terms that non-IT staff can
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Good all-round technical skills
- Effectively share information with other support team members
and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experienceThis
position will have various responsibilities including supporting
our Real Estate Lending business, which involves supporting our
vendor hosted Mortgage Origination system - Empower from
BlackKnight. This position will partner with Development and
Production Management, supporting configuration migrations to lower
level and production environments. In addition, this position will
rotate into supporting various applications and functions, such as
CitiSFT, UAT Lab, network related changes, compliance and patching
related activities. Other responsibilities include managing FIDs,
resources, as well as supporting our owned applications. - Job
Family Group: Technology - Job Family:Applications Support Time
Type: Full time Primary Location: Ofallon Missouri United States
Primary Location Salary Range: $83,700.00 - $125,550.00 Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Cedar Hill , Apps Support Sr Analyst, Professions , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!