Sr. Analyst, Market Risk
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Sr. Analyst, Market Risk
Country: United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Sr. Analyst, Market Risk calculates, analyzes and monitors the
metrics obtained from risk systems. Reports the market risk metrics
on the trading activities and positions and ensure the valuation of
products and models in order to support the decision-making process
of senior management, Auditor and Financial Risk at corporate and
Ensures adherence to the policies and procedures established by the
company. Manages policy, standard definition and monitoring of
policy, standard implementation, ensuring harmonization and
consistency of risk policies. Monitors and manages risk/exposure
and compliance with the company's policies. Identifies, manages and
reports on the company's risk areas. Evaluates the adequacy and
effectiveness of data, document retention, and monitors
- Produce, report and analyze key risk metrics on daily trading
activities and positions from the risks system.
- Creates and maintains procedures to be tested during the
- Implements all Regulatory and Corporate Liquidity Policy
standards for market risk activities.
- Performs reconciliations of PL with Market Risk and accounting.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Work Experience: 3-5 years ; Risk Management/Controls
- Advanced understanding of key inherent risk and market risk
management control practices to perform periodic analysis with
critical reasoning for high management reporting.
- Demonstrated practical and theoretical knowledge of market risk
principles, concepts and policies.
- Strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills,
including an investigative mindset.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster internal relationships. Diversity &
EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in
our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We
actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not
list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your
supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be
evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed
in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this
job description at any time. This job description is not a contract
for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any
time for any reason.
Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Other Locations: Texas-Dallas,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Cedar Hill , Sr. Analyst, Market Risk, Professions , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!