Sr. Analyst, Market Risk
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Sr. Analyst, Market RiskCountry: United States of AmericaWHAT
YOU WILL BE DOINGThe Sr. Analyst, Market Risk calculates, analyzes
and monitors the metrics obtained from risk systems. Reports the
market risk metrics on the trading activities and positions and
ensure the valuation of products and models in order to support the
decision-making process of senior management, Auditor and Financial
Risk at corporate and local level.Ensures adherence to the policies
and procedures established by the company. Manages policy, standard
definition and monitoring of policy, standard implementation,
ensuring harmonization and consistency of risk policies. Monitors
and manages risk/exposure and compliance with the company's
policies. Identifies, manages and reports on the company's risk
areas. Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of data, document
retention, and monitors systems.
- Produce, report and analyze key risk metrics on daily trading
activities and positions from the risks system.
- Creates and maintains procedures to be tested during the
- Implements all Regulatory and Corporate Liquidity Policy
standards for market risk activities.
- Performs reconciliations of PL with Market Risk and accounting.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Work Experience: 3-5 years ; Risk Management/Controls
- Advanced understanding of key inherent risk and market risk
management control practices to perform periodic analysis with
critical reasoning for high management reporting.
- Demonstrated practical and theoretical knowledge of market risk
principles, concepts and policies.
- Strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills,
including an investigative mindset.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster internal relationships.Diversity &
EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in
our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We
actively encourage everyone to apply.Santander is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Employer Rights: Employer Rights:
This job description does not list all of the job duties of the
job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform
other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your
performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The
employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This job description is not a contract for employment and either
you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: -Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Other Locations: -Texas-Dallas,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: -Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Cedar Hill , Sr. Analyst, Market Risk, Professions , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!