Burn Operators - Cedar Hill, TX
Company: Delta Steel
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are looking for candidates with previous experience operating Plate Burning Machines (Plasma or Oxy-Fuel) in a steel service center or fabrication environment with experience operating an overhead crane a plus. Experienced candidates should have the technical knowledge and ability to properly set up and operate the machine, conveyors, transfer tables and machine for a variety of plate steel products.
The plate burning must be to the size and tolerance requirements as stated on the processing work orders. Individuals must also be able to:
* Read, write and understand the English language
* Read, understand and comprehend written work instructions
* Read, understand and comprehend basic blueprints and drawings
* Display the ability to accurately use basic measuring devices, including tape measure and micrometers
* Display the ability to use manual hand tools, including wrenches and clamps
* Ability to stand, lift, climb and perform various other physical functions
* Able to work any shift and hours required
When the job duties are not required, the individual must be able to perform the duties of another job function as determined by the supervisor.
Delta Steel offers an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, educational assistance, paid vacation and sick leave and a matching 401K plan. If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please submit your resume.
Keywords: Delta Steel, Cedar Hill , Burn Operators - Cedar Hill, TX, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
here to apply!