Mortgage Loan Closer - FTE & Remote
Company: The Judge Group
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Location: Cedar Hill, TX Salary: Competitive Hourly Base (OT
Eligible) + Commission Description: Our client is looking to hire
multiple Mortgage Loan Closers that will be 100% REMOTE to join
their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our
client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already
established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid
pace. Position: Mortgage Loan Closer --Employment Type:
Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client. Compensation: Hourly base
rate (OT eligible) + Commission Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL
REQUIRED -- About our client: Our client is a national mortgage
lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale,
Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional
and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states
in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+
customers. Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure
that is one of the best in the industry.
- Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from
within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor
and worked their way up in the company.
- Stability. This is an established client that has been growing
tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass
layoffs here when rates go up.
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline. Seeking candidates that
are used to high volume (80-100+ monthly)
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match,
PTO, Holidays, etc. Primary Function: The focus of the Mortgage
Closer is to prepare legal documents according to state and/or
federal regulations and ensure loans close in accordance with
Underwriter---s approval and client policies and procedures.
- Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal
- Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter---s approval
and client policies and procedures
- Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document
delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
- Assists in resolving issues at closing
- Prepares collateral files to Funding within required
- Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and
- Cures deficiencies
- Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and
- Minimum of two years of recent experience as a Mortgage
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service Company Benefits/Perks:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Cedar Hill , Mortgage Loan Closer - FTE & Remote, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!