Child Care Assistant Director
Company: Child Development Schools
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: November 11, 2021
240 East Beltline Road
All Associates are required to wear
masks and regular sanitizing must be conducted. Where permitted by
applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the
COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment,
if not currently employed by Child Development Schools.
As a leader in early childhood
education, Childcare Network is currently seeking
qualified assistant directors for our schools. Join our team
of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being
“The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be
creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in
the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to
provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of
the children in our care.
Salary: We offer
competitive pay based on education and experience.
Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance,
401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid
vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development
- High School Diploma or GED, advanced degree or training
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to
learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
- Managing the schools budget and financial success in order for
the school to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Hiring, supervising, and training staff
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with development and execution of curriculum
and activities that contribute to the growth, education, and
development of the children in our school.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment, food, etc. while operating
within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop community partnerships and marketing strategies.
- Ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Other duties as requested
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Cedar Hill , Child Care Assistant Director, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!