Distribution Center Laborer - New Pay Increase!
Company: Ashley Furniture
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: September 6, 2021
Hiring Immediately Full Time Warehouse Team
We are hiring immediately for
full time Warehouse Associates to load and unload products by hand
and with the assistance of forklift and other powered vehicles from
trailers and containers storage locations in our fast-paced
Distribution & Fulfillment Center. At Ashley, you’ll have
independence in your work and shifts that align with your needs.
Choose from various schedule options that allow you to control when
you work and how long your shifts are.
Our ideal candidate is reliable
and enjoys a physically active warehouse environment. You’ll be
working independently but as part of a large, motivated and high
achieving team moving large product in a dynamic distribution
center setting. The work is fast paced and self-driven allowing for
a high level of independence throughout the day.
- Incredible full time earning potential with
- Multiple schedules to choose from
- Starting wage up to $18.25 per hour
- Full time associates preferred but we can hire part
time as well!
What you’ll do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100
pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts or other powered vehicles in a
safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top
priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse /
distribution center scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued
Forklift or Powered Industrial Vehicles license where
- You have basic counting, math and measurement
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time or
part time schedule
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discounts
The people of Ashley Furniture
are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a
hands-on, “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike
any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t
require them to know the technical ins and outs of the job. We’re
looking for great culture fits and a positive “can do” attitude…we
hire for attitude and train for skill! Full time and part time team
members are being hired immediately so interview today and start
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Cedar Hill , Distribution Center Laborer - New Pay Increase!, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!