Machine Group Leader
Company: Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Experience of CNC, Panel Saw or related Machine Operation in
the store fixture industry
- Ability to understand and comply with safety procedures,
quality standards and print reading capabilities.
- Required minimum experience: 8-10 years of similar commercial
or industrial mill work or completion of internal training
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word
- Experience with various wood species and the types of machinery
& equipment listed in equipment requirements.
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate verbally and in
writing information printed on blueprints, schematics and work
orders written in English.
- Ability to identify different types of veneers
- Capable of reading tape measures, calipers, verifying sizes,
counts and dimensions
- Forklift certified
- Ability to pass internal training program within proscribed
time periods for each area.
- Ability to safely operate hand tools and power tools without
- Good math and tape measure skills
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Inc., Cedar Hill , Machine Group Leader, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!