Company: Massage Envy
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What We'll Accomplish Together
We continue to expand our team of successful licensed massage
therapists who love what they do - and don't mind making good money
doing it. We have full and part-time positions waiting for the
right people who are ready to be part of this team.
If you enjoy working with quality people that share your passion
and attitude for this exciting and growing career we want to hear
As a Massage Envy owner, Tina Michels embodies all the qualities
an employee could hope for - she has been a massage therapist for
over 15 years, she is a massage therapist instructor and ce
provider, and most importantly she stays involved in the day to day
operations of the Spa.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Confidently and knowledgably educate clients about the benefits
of massage, our wellness program, and related products in order to
build your clientele.
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
- Recognize and support team goals and create and maintain
positive relationships with team members.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and
regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy
school as well as intenship hours.
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory
- Providing exceptional guest service. Confidently and
knowledgably educate clients about the benefits of massage, our
wellness program, and related products in order to build your
- Design and communicate customized massage sessions based on
your clients needs.
- Ability to perform 60,90, 120 min. customized massage
- Complete accurate client intake/treatment notes.
- Understand and follow ME policies and procedures: implied/
informed consent, draping, etc.
- Support team goals: create and maintain positive relationships
with team members.
Don't hesitate - Apply NOW!
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish
(required) and Deep Tissue Massage (preferred), as well as
knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- We provide everything you need: hydraulic lift tables, linens,
towel warmers, choice of lotion, oil, cream, hot stones, sugar
scrub, aromatherapy, retail products, marketing and scheduling,
- We don't just pay a straight hourly rate - we encourage our
team members with a total compensation package that beats all
- We provide a Wellness Coach, Therapist Mentors, ceu
opportunities, and room for growth.
- We allow fexible schedules: you choose your work hours and
break times - and we respect them.
- Full time employees receive a free massage/facial each month.
Part time employees receive deep discounts.
- After the first year, full time employees receive an additional
uniform, business cards, paid liability insurance, paid vacation,
and discounted ces.
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Cedar Hill , Massage Therapists, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!