Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Great Quality Assurance Technician needed in Arlington, TX. You
must have 2-4 years of previous Quality experience. The hours are
8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Pay rate is $17+ per hour depending on
experience. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity. Please
contact Tim jolly at (-9834 for more details.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Receiving inspection experience
- Ability to perform basic mathematics including addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and orally.
- Basic clerical skills including filing, typing, organization
and telephone answering abilities.
- Intermediate computer knowledge including word processing,
spread sheets and email
- Ability to interpret customer specification and federal
specifications while identifying areas of concern with
- The ability to prioritize tasks to support customer
requirements, delivery schedule. and internal projects
- Ability to interpret part prints and specifications.
- Able to work well in the team environment. Understands how to
use measuring devices such as a straight ruler, measuring tape and
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Able to meet schedules and deadlines on assignments.
- Promotes quality values throughout the organization.
- Strong work ethic: dependable; is consistently punctual and
regular in attendance.
Physical requirements and environment:
- 100% of time spent on production floor
- Minimal exposure to machinery with moving parts
- Constant daily hand usage for grasping, pulling, pushing,
gripping and pinching of materials and tools (e.g. clamps, brushes,
pushers, scissors, etc.)
- Ability to carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Cedar Hill , Quality Assurance Technician, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!