The LeadTechsupports theStore Leadby overseeing inventory,
conductingbuybacks/RMAs, and provides training to theBack of the
Houseteam to ensureeveryone is fully trained and equipped to handle
all BOH functions.
- Accountable for all repairs done in house?
- Accountable for managing back of house?and supervising other
- Accountable for maintaining SLAs on TAT for repairs?
- Accountable for ramping new Techs to proficiency?
- Ability to perform repairs on all devices?
- Accountable for ensuring parts are available (ordering,
receiving all POs and items)?
- Account for repair bounce?
- Can fill in for the StoreLeadif the storeLeadis away?
- Perform routine inventory counts- reconciliation for all shrink
and discrepancies to the store lead?
- Ensures all new process tools and procedures are rolled out for
back of the house?
- Ensures all BOH trainings are completed by technicians??
- Ability to coach employees on a day to day basis.?
- Ensure all active WOs are addressed by the end of the
- Accountable for all Buybacks and RMAs?
- Owns BOH cleanliness?
- Ensures PPE supplies are ordered and utilized
- Ensures safety standards are in place and met
- Ability to coach and sellproducts and services
- Communicationand Superior Customer Service.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management
TheLeadTechwill support theStore Leadin coaching and training
the technician staff.
This job operates in a professional retail store environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required tocommunicate with customersand navigate
throughout the store occasionally listing large items up to 35
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday
throughSunday,8a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position. On rare occasions,
travel could occur for training purposes.
Required Education and Experience
- 1 year or more ofRetailsupervisoryexperienceor equivalent
- Inventorysupervisoryexperience; inventory counts, live
inventory managementor equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficient in communicating effectively and professionally
through email with clients and colleagues
- 6 months or more of smartphone repair experienceor
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and
- High school diploma or GED PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
It is the policy of uBreakiFix to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, national origin, religion, sex (with or without sexual
conduct), age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
uBreakiFix prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties,responsibilitiesand activities may change at any time with
or without notice.