Senior Systems Engineer
Company: OneMain Financial
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We are growing!- We are currently seeking an experienced Lead
Systems Engineer for our Infrastructure team.Who you are:
- You are driven to automate all the things, building
infrastructure, testing and pushing code
- You embrace change and innovation, always seeking to push the
- Likes to jump in and help where needed
- Wants to continue learningWhat you will do:
- Automation in VMware, Linux, and Windows servers as we build
and scale our infrastructure.
- Lead the definition of system architecture and detailed
solution designs that are scalable and extensible.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Application and Infrastructure
Engineers and Architects from various teams on different
permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Experiment with new technologies and techniques.
- Deliver amazing solutions that knock everyone's socks off.What
we are looking for:
- Know that technology is not only about technology. Solutions
are created by the congruence of people, processes, and tools.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around
us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the
right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity-and making sense of it. You can
take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes,
recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You do not
form an opinion and sell it as if it is gospel; this is all about
being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of
many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with
others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution
for everyone.Basic Qualifications
- Configuration Management experience with Terraform and Ansible
or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt).
- Strong command line experience with Linux including writing
- Networking fundamentals.
- Programming skills in Python.
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes / OpenShift
- AWS operations experience (VPC, ELB, RDS, Cloudwatch, EC2, and
- Continuous Integration (CI) / deployment pipelines setup and
- Open-source monitoring experience (Prometheus / Grafana
- Database administration of PostgreSQL or similar.
- Management of growing Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Architecting highly available distributed systems.Note:
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance
is not offered for this specific job opportunity.Benefits:Because
we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we
believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's
why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And moreOur Company:OneMain Financial is the country's largest
lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of
customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans.
Our customers turn to us every day-online and at 1,500 branches in
44 states-to help them take control and improve their financial
lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses,
household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented
and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to
serve our customers when, where and how they want. It's all about
doing the right thing-a mission that hasn't changed for more than
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Cedar Hill , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!