Field Services Engineer
Company: Capital One
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Locations: TX - Plano, United States of America, Plano,
TexasField Services EngineerThe Level I Field Service Engineer
provides remote and onsite support of all information technology
equipment in back office locations for our internal "Power Up"
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain computer systems, printers,
and other peripheral equipment throughout the entire
- Provide first level support of all networks (Access Points,
Routers, and Switches), servers, and VoIP telecommunication
equipment within Retail locations.
- Provide all support of network Category 6, fiber optics, and
telephone infrastructure cabling in retail locations.
- Troubleshoot telco circuit and pots lines demarcation points,
providing loop back and line testing where needed.
- Deploy and maintain out of band management devices in back
office locations, so that network equipment can be managed
- Maintain stand-alone UPS battery back-up equipment and the
connections to the devices.
- Setup and maintain the server 2008 print queues at back office
- Provide daily support of the Microsoft Windows 7 and Apple OS X
- Assist with the daily support of the appliance of Active
Directory, Group Policy Objects, and Microsoft Configuration
Manager to the PC level.
- Provide on premise support for projects and other support teams
- Support the automation of solutions for common problems and
help find innovative ways to resolve issues.
- Candidate must have strong communication and customer service
- Candidates must be able to multitask efficiently
- Candidates must have the ability to travel to additional back
office locations for staff coverage/augmentation
- Candidates must be adaptable to a fast-paced, evolving
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military
- At least 3 years experience in technical environment
- At least 3 years' experience with troubleshooting hardware and
- At least 1 year of experience with hardware and software
- Bachelor's Degree, or military experience
- CompTIA Certifications
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft and Mac
- 2+ years' experience with LAN and WAN
- 1+ years' experience with remote PC support of users
- 1+ years' experience with diagnostic/imaging tools
- 1+ years' experience with mobile devicesAt this time, Capital
One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization
for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected
veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable
national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a
drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment
qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal
background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article
23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California
Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair
Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and
other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
regarding criminal background inquiries.If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please
contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at .
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be
used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodations.For technical support or questions about Capital
One's recruiting process, please send an email to Capital One does
not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for
third-party products, services, educational tools or other
information available through this site.Capital One Financial is
made up of several different entities. Please note that any
position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position
posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any
position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines
Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Keywords: Capital One, Cedar Hill , Field Services Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!