PRN Physical Therapist Assistant - Crestview Court
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Crestview Court - Cedar Hill, TX
Please apply here.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are
committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the
contributions of all people.
Please visit cantexcc.com for more information on this
- Reports to the Rehab Manager, Physical Therapy Lead, or Staff
- Treats Patients as directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Records treatments given in medical record.
- Participates in Patient care conferences and weekly
- Communicates with supervising therapist, rehab director and
other interdisciplinary team members regarding Patient progress,
problems, and plans.
- Participates in Facility in-service training programs.
- Records daily treatments and labor according to corporate
procedure and state Physical Therapy rules.
- Instructs families and staff in maintenance programs as
directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and
- Responsible for assuring patient/resident safety.
- Travels between facilities or other treatment locations as
necessary to assist with patient treatment. Variable rotation work
schedules are required.
- Meets established productivity targets.
- Completes all documentation per timeline outlined in department
policy and as required.
- Records clinical documentation according to accepted
regulatory, corporate and professional guidelines.
- Complies with state regulations and national standards as they
apply to the practice of Physical Therapy.
- Adheres to the Cantex Code of Conduct.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of
Mechanical Devices): Mobility (includes walking, good balance),
reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination,
ability to see and hear, ability to read and write, ability to
communicate with Patients, family members, personnel, and ability
to remain calm under stress.
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant
- Current license in practicing state, if state licenses Physical
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to relate
professionally and positively to Patients, Patients family members,
and Facility staff.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug
test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing the Responsibilities of this job,
with or without reasonable accommodations.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit
plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick,
holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well
as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Cedar Hill , PRN Physical Therapist Assistant - Crestview Court, Healthcare , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!