Licensed Vocational Nurse
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: June 13, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Licensed Vocational Nurse with CareNow you can be a part of
an organization that is devoted to giving back!BenefitsCareNow,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources
you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an
enthusiastic Licensed Vocational Nurse to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) like you who provides expertise and
to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.In this
role, you will:
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to.You should have:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of
operations are Monday through Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am -
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those
hours.CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent
care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care
clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our
clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our
providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge
in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on
providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our
growing CareNow - physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services
for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
Healthcare.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderBe a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Licensed Vocational
Nurse opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CareNow, Cedar Hill , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!