Company: Massage Envy
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview Cambridge Spa Group is looking to hire Licensed Massage
Therapists for our -Bandera Oaks Massage Envy clinic. -Cambridge
Spa Group along with Massage Envy have made safety of employees and
clients top priority in our clinics. We have adopted safety
protocols based on CDC guidelines to be able to continue providing
first in class customers service to our members and guests and
keeping our employees safe -At Massage Envy, we give you the
opportunity to enjoy more of what you love about your career. We
take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building
your schedule so you can focus on performing when your flexible
schedule allows. With the repeat clientele that our membership
model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your
services make for members. -This is how we help you take care of
- Flexible schedules -that are customized to you and your
- Healthcare -that is there when you need it ? the following
benefits -are available for team members working 18 hrs. or more!
- Healthcare, Telemedicine, Prescription benefits, Vision,
- Flexible Spending Pre-tax Savings for: Healthcare, Dependent
Care, Commuter Benefits
- Short term disability, life insurance and more!
- Free monthly service
- Paid Time Off ? -The longer you are with us, the more you earn.
- Discount services and products
- Healthy compensation - -Pay is based on experience/education.
Uncapped bonuses, commission, and tips. -
- No need for personal liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program ? -24-Hour Hotline to help you
manage the stress of life. Can assist with emotional well-being,
financial struggles, dependent care, and much more
- Free continuing education -
- A commitment to safety -by providing a therapeutic and healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guestsWhat We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are: -
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. -We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. -If -you're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait -to
meet you. - - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (?MEF?) is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Cedar Hill , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!