FT Assistant Manager
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Role of the Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager/Store
Manager to build a Team that delivers results through providing an
amazing customer experience. You also share the responsibility to
execute all Store Operations and maintain a visually appealing
store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages
your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being
part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every
Who you are:
- Ambitious and passionate.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt to change and take on more responsibilities.
- Self motivated.
- Stylish with a love of fashion. What youll do:
- Work together with the GM/SM to set store goals.
- Motivate associates to perform at a high level by creating a
fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
- Create an amazing customer experience and continually provide
feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates
accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork,
Compassion and Accountability. What youll need:
- Consistent record of results.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- A passion for people both customers and your team.
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Initiative to continue self development.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law (Protected Characteristics).by
Keywords: Aeropostale, Cedar Hill , FT Assistant Manager, Executive , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!