Sr. Associate, IT SOX Audit (Regulatory)
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sr. Associate, IT SOX Audit (Regulatory)Country: United States
of AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGAs a member of the Technology
organization, you will be part of the team that serves the needs of
Santander Consumer, including products and services for personal,
business, and corporate customers. - Our people are at the heart of
everything we do. - - We are committed to teamwork, and we
encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart,
customer-focused, and solutions-oriented organization.The Senior
Associate, IT Sox Audit management operates within the First Line
of Defense and is accountable to assist the Business Control & Risk
Management team in driving effective and consistent business line
execution against the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.This
position will be responsible for supporting and driving certain
portions of the IT Regulatory Program Office team. The role will be
responsible for managing and supporting examinations (internal &
external), and all stakeholders involved. The role will involve
collection, review, and analysis of regulatory data and metrics,
and remediation action plans. The role will also involve working
with a variety of stakeholders at senior levels located throughout
Groups US operating entities. -This position will be exposed to all
various aspects of Technology, including but not limited to network
security, access management, cyber security, IT architecture, IT
resiliency, software development lifecycle, disaster recovery,
infrastructure engineering, and all other aspects of IT management.
This position will involve oversight and understanding of Groups US
operating entities, including their respective lines of business
and corporate functions, as well as participation in all facets of
management of examinations and reviews of Groups US operating
entities. -Advanced knowledge of applicable US laws and regulations
and financial services industry regulators is a plus.Additional
- Manage examinations, audits, and reviews on behalf of the
Technology organization, specifically IT SOX audit
- Management of all key stakeholders throughout Technology
examination, audit, and review; including the
- Work with various stakeholders to evaluate action plans, and
- Collaborate with various teams to identify, assess, and
validate various Technology risks and controls before, during and
after examinations, audits and/or reviews
- Keep abreast of legal and regulatory matters affecting the US
financial services industry, the regulatory environment, and
potential impact on Groups US operating entities
- Compile, analyze, and review quantitative and non-quantitative
regulatory risk management information from Groups US operating
- Provide leadership within the RPO team, IT Chief Operations
Office and Technology to effectively lead and collaborate with
various stakeholders while influencing strategic goals.
- Partner with Second Line of Defense to provide input/review of
relevant frameworks, policies, and standards.
- Drive Risk Culture: Facilitate awareness of, and adherence to,
risk frameworks, policies, and standards through internal
validation and issue/risk management.
- Continuously monitor all sources of risk existing within
Technology, and externally; while utilizing research, networking,
and experience to anticipate critical risks and issues impacting
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting,
Business, Statistics, Risk Management, Information Systems,
Finance, Economics, or equivalent field.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Business, Statistics, Risk
Management, Information Systems, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
field. (Pref)Work Experience:
- Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing, Credit
Management, relevant line of business experience and/or legal or
regulatory experience., 9+ years
- IT Audit experience is preferredSkills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience supporting and/or leading risk projects
across multiple business lines offering a wide variety of financial
services products and services.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations and financial
services industry regulators
- Understanding of banking operations and the financial services
regulatory and risk management environment
- Ability to build credibility with, collaborate with, and
influence line of business executives.
- Excellent analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to constructively work both independently and in
collaborative environments involving all levels of management and
- Ability to build internal and external networks of information
resources within the risk management ecosystem.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
- Advanced PC (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) skillsDiversity
& EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in
our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We
actively encourage everyone to apply.Santander is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. Bachelor of Science (BS)
Primary Location: -Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Organization: -Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Cedar Hill , Sr. Associate, IT SOX Audit (Regulatory), Accounting, Auditing , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!